I’m a software engineer who passionate about free and open source software. I currently work for a secure data transaction start up and I’m still hacking on BlankOn projects.
I occasionally give talks to events. Some of them were :
- BlankOn Installer - GNOME Asia 2015 Depok, 2015 (2015)
- Happy-CRUD - JakartaJS (2016)
- Revolusi Kultur Devops - Lombok Dev Meetup, 2017 (2017)
- Monorepo - Lombok Dev Meetup, 2019 (2019)
- IRGSH - OpenSUSE Asia Summit 2019 @ Bali (2019)
- Ngoprek Mozilla Firefox, Siklus kontribusi kode ke Mozilla Firefox dari ujung ke ujung - Moztalk Opensource Day @ MozSpace Jakarta 2020
I can be reached at herpiko [at] gmail [dot] com .
If you want to send an encrypted message, here are my public keys :
- GPG : https://gist.github.com/herpiko/14a647b91e7ef60a3e0f4bd5b9d891bb
- Key base : https://gist.github.com/herpiko/00b63f4853bf652d7c269159f4ec3a7f
My current unique avatar is made by https://www.plurk.com/lukmandisini.
I took some photographs.
And this is what Gandalf said in An Unexpected Party, The Hobbit, “I am looking for someone to share in an adventure that I am arranging, and it’s very difficult to find anyone.”